Vacuum cleaners are one of the many devices that have found their place in every household in today’s date. The quick and efficient cleaning done by Vacuum cleaners has attracted a humongous number of users. They are not only faster than our conventional cleaning methods, but they also help us in cleaning tight places in our homes or workplaces which weren’t possible in case of older ways of cleaning. Carpets are on of the trickier parts to clean. This article is dedicated to finding the best vacuum for carpet use.
Nowadays, even the cleaner is adapting to the surface, it is cleaning or to the demands of the user and his needs. To satisfy the surrounding surface conditions the cleaners now come with various modes of cleaning, which provide say in depth/ deep surface cleaning or simple cleaning. They even come with changeable nozzles, height adjustment utility, wheels for easy movement, etc. These have made sure that anyone may it be short or tall or may it be a person with back troubles, etc., can use these cleaners and subject their homes in the efficient cleaning process without any difficulty.
Do you own a vacuum cleaner? Well, if not, then maybe this article will be able to make you think twice about the situation and convince you to buy one and if you are really going to buy a cleaner then following are some tips you might want to keep in mind before doing so.
Things to consider before buying a Vacuum for Carpets
Do you need it for your house or commercial space?
This is the basic question that you might want to consider before buying a cleaner. This is because the requirements of both the places highly differ at times. Commercial places might require heavy duty vacuum cleaners with high suction capacity for clearing of hazardous spillage, debris, etc. On the other hand, the residential cleaners do not consume a high amount of power.
Do you prefer bagless/ with bag vacuum cleaners?
Collection and disposal of dust and dirt particles are something that needs to be done effectively and without creating a mess. Dirtbags provide you this but they seem to be costlier than the dirt cups/ tanks. Dirt tanks can be reused again and again, which is not possible in case of dirt bags.
Ease of cleaning provided by the cleaners
Various cleaners now come with provisions of wheels, detachable handles, height adjustable handles, etc. These and many other utilities help us in improvising our cleaning ways and making it easier for us. They help us in cleaning tight places like a staircase, narrow places, sharp corners, etc. You have to choose wisely depending on your needs and requirements.
Cleaning methods preferred by you
Different vacuum cleaners use different techniques for cleaning. Some use heat cleaning technologies while some are based upon deep surface cleaning methods, etc. The choice is completely user dependent.
Following article review three of the best carpet cleaners and tries to give you a clear picture of each and every one of them. This might help you in deciding better as to which is the best carpet cleaner.
Best Vacuum for Carpet – Top 3
1. BISSELL 1330 Cleanview Bagless Upright Vacuum with OnePass Technology
- Its one pass technology ensures maximum collection of dirt in one go.
- Powerful motors which provide superior dirt removal
- Cyclonic filtration systems for continuous and powerful suction of dust and dirt.
- Good reachability with its 25-foot long power cord.
- Dirt tank has a capacity of 2 liters, which can be removed to throw out the dirt and reused by washing it.
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Different height and cleaning settings are provided.
- High suction power
- Uses dirt tanks for dust collection which makes it slightly cheaper.
- Effective cleaning of pet hair and other fine particles.
- Provides better performance over canister cleaners
- It is considered to be one of the best vacuum cleaners under $100.
- Bulkier than most vacuum cleaner
- Components are not highly durable
- All types of debris do not fit inside the nozzle
- Suctioning power dampens over time
2. BISSELL 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- Inbuilt dirt tank and filters which can wash
- Continuous supply of suction thus collecting maximum dust particles in one pass
- A steady power supply is ensured by a cyclonic system for air suction.
- Equipped with a turbo brush tool which can be used to extract dust from the surfaces
- Efficient cleaning of tricky parts of your house like crevices, sharp corners, upholsteries etc.
- Easy to maintain and use
- Highly affordable than some other comparable vacuum cleaners in the market
- Good suction capacity
- Lightweight body with sleek and stylish design
- Does not create loud noises while cleaning
- Multiple surface cleaner
- Effectively cleans pet hairs and lint from your surfaces.
- Suction power dampens with time
- Can have a scattering effect on dirt
- It has a very small nozzle in which larger debris might not fit
3. BLACK DECKER CHV1410L Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- Higher power bursts are provided by this vacuum cleaner
- Uses cyclonic action technology
- Strong 4 Ampere motors
- Highly suitable for quick cleaning than a deep cleaning process.
- Can fit in narrow places as it is compact as compared to other vacuum cleaners.
- Uses smart card technology for faster charging of the cleaner and energy savings.
- Utilizes washable filters
- Cleaning of car interiors and above surface cleaners is best suited
- Significant reduction in cleaning time
- Lightweight body
- Quick charging capacity
- Best suited for cleaning staircases.
- Constant discharging rates
- Noise is created during the cleaning process
- Inbuilt and irreplaceable batteries
- Small nozzles.
Conclusion – BLACK DECKER CHV1410L Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
This handheld vacuum cleaner is the best carpet cleaner as it is highly efficient in removing dust particles from the carpets using its board brushes. It has a smart, body design with more or less transparent outer body which helps in noticing the time when the dirt tank is full to its capacity. It is even highly affordable and compact than other cleaners. Its strong motors and cyclonic filtration give us high and continuous suction for effective cleaning.
Due to its features, Black decker is the best vacuum for carpet and hence now might be the time to buy it to clean your carpets or carpet floors in much better manner. It is the right choice for you.