One of the most important places that need to be cleaned all the time is the floor. Not every household has the same type of floor. Floors can be made from different materials like tile, wood, marble, etc. so it might become difficult to keep the floor clean if you don’t have the required equipment. To make the cleaning easier, there are vacuum cleaners that are specially designed for removing the dirt from the deepest and hardly accessible places. This post is dedicated to picking the best vacuum for tile floors. We hope you find it useful!
There are hundreds of different types out there offering the best services which can make it hard for buyers to make a choice. Just because a vacuum is good for carpet cleaning does not mean it is the best vacuum for tile floors. But don’t worry, there are some points that you can take into consideration before buying the exact vacuum cleaner that you need.
Things to consider when picking the best Vacuum for Tile Floors
Have you tried it?
The most important and the basic part of choosing a vacuum cleaner is trying it out. If you go into a store or even buy online then don’t wait for trying it out. It is the easiest way to know if the vacuum cleaner is good for you or not. Trying the vacuum can give you the idea of what kind of vacuum you are actually looking for and if you like what you try then buy it and if not then there are plenty of options out there. A lot of people might be thinking that you can’t really know how the product works if you are buying it online but there are options of returning and exchanging. If you don’t like the product then you can always return it.
What features to look for?
Look for the features. There are some vacuum cleaners that have all these extra features that are not really necessary for cleaning. Stay away from such vacuum cleaners as they are expensive and yet work the same as a cheap one. There are lots of money to save if you are solely looking for the best tile floor cleaner solution. But there are some features that you should definitely look for, such as a motorized brush. A motorized brush is way better than the suction feature as it helps in cleaning the carpets with ease. Also, look for the suction control feature in the vacuum.
The Dirt Containment Unit
There are models that offer bags and some offer bins. Now the thing is that the bagless vacuums are cheaper than the ones with the bag, but they need filters and maintenance that can become costly if you are changing the filter every month. To save yourself from the trouble of changing the filter of the bin or being exposed to the dust while cleaning, you can always go for the bagged ones. They are very efficient in terms of output and space. You can easily empty the dust from the bag without getting exposed to the dirt and also they are very durable. So investing in a bagged vacuum cleaner is not a bad idea.
Comfort & Ease-of-use
Since tiled floors reflect sound and if you are in a bathroom or a room with tiles then the voice can echo. So if the vacuum cleaner is loud, then it can become a nuisance while cleaning. If you don’t like too much noise, then go for the one that will be comfortable for you in the long run. The ease-of-use aspect is also really important when picking the best vacuum for tile floors in your situation. Stuff like handling and surface flow is really important here since tile floors are often filled with grouting in between the tiles.
Best 3 Vacuum Cleaners for Tile Floors
1. Hoover T-series Windtunnel Rewind-Plus Vacuum cleaner
- Being lightweight makes it is very easy to transport up and down the stairs.
- This vacuum cleaner has WindTunnel tech that maintains consistency in the suction.
- Not only just consistency in suction, it also removes the surface debris as well as the debris embedded deeply.
- You can cover one floor easily with this vacuum cleaner as it has a power cord of length 25 feet.
- Because of being bagless, this vacuum cleaner contains a HEPA filter (permanent) and a rinse-clean filter.
- In accessories, you get an extension wand to reach heights for cleaning and a crevice tool to clean places that are too small to reach.
- The vacuum cleaner is very durable and if handled with care, then it can work for more than 5 years.
- The extension wand that comes with it is very easy to extend and contract. Some extension cords have contraction issues, but the one that comes with this cleaner is really good.
- The permanent filter is a great feature as it saves people from the trouble of changing the filter.
- The price is very reasonable.
- Changing the canister frequently can become too much trouble.
- Not good for high pile carpets.
- The hose of the vacuum itself is not very long.
- The internal chamber clogs very fast.
- For powerful suction, this vacuum cleaner contains cyclonic system.
- It is an upright vacuum cleaner with dirt cups included for easy disposal.
It has a 25-foot long power cord for better coverage.
- Good for both tile floors as well as carpets.
- Durability is great
- Comes with affordable price
- Very precise and effective cleaning
- It is light weight and one can easily glide it over any surface smoothly.
- Unavailability of the adapter makes it difficult to hold the neck.
- The power of suction reduces with time.
- There is no switch to turn off the beater bar.
- Only good for cleaning small debris.
3. Black Decker CHV1410L Cordless Hand Vacuum Cleaner
- Consistency in suction due to cyclonic action tech.
- Good for small debris and quick cleanup.
- Consists of a dirt tank that can be easily cleaned and emptied without any mess.
- Very handy and uses a Ni-ion battery.
- Cost efficient
- Comes with two-year warranty
- Powerful suction
- The battery is inbuilt.
- Noise can be an issue
- Small nozzle
The best Tile Floor Cleaner – BISSELL 9595A
Our winner is in this test is the BISSELL 9595A. Because of its affordable price and great suction, it can be considered the best vacuum for tile floors. It is a lightweight machine packed with lots of power. It goes well with even the most difficult surfaces. Its powerful suction can help you clean the dirt from the hardest of places. Also, disposing of the dirt is very easy with this one. The fact that it is bagless is also very positive. It saves you lots of time with cleaning and the additional expenses that comes with bagged vacuums.
So in conclusion – If you want to buy the best vacuum for tile floors affordable price, then we would recommend the BISSELL 9595A.